Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PA Man Pays Property Taxes in $7143 One Dollar Bills

PA Man pays the school tax portion of property tax in one dollar bills.In Pennsylvania alone, 10,000 people lose their homes every year simply for not being able to pay the property tax. This is unacceptable. So, while many people are complaining about what I did, many families are being thrown out into the streets because they don't have the ability to pay these outrageous taxes. If you are spending your time complaining about what i did, then I believe your anger is misdirected. We should all be fighting against this injustice.Also, I think it is important to mention this... I respect my children very much. Yes, we homeschool, but we also listen to their wants and needs. So, if any of my children were to tell me that they wanted to go

PA Man Pays Property Taxes in $7143 One Dollar Bills

No comments:

Post a Comment