Sunday, August 26, 2012

Barack Obama Acceptance Speech Denver

barack obama acceptance speech denver

DNC question....?
I want to be in Denver to see Barack Obama give his acceptance speech on the 28th of August...but when I look online it says you can't buy tickets to the convention...

But I heard something on the news about tickets and that they expect 75,000 people to be there...

So how do I get a ticket to go? I'm 19 and new at this so if I seem really dumb, I'm sorry.
I already checked the DNC website (that's where it said you can't buy tickets)

But I haven't checked the Pepsi Center, thanks!

I know that the Obama-its consider him their hero and Messiah but you really picked the wrong category.

Personally I think you are dumb to support him but whatever floats your boat! After

Belligerent Politics Political News Updates - No B.S. News Updates - Real Politics & News

No comments:

Post a Comment