Saturday, August 11, 2012

Representing Two Political Parties Called

Thomas asks…Are we weaker as a nation by having only two predominant political parties?Do people who call themselves Republicans agree with everything the party stands for and the same for Democrats? Wouldn't we be better off if candidates ran on what they truly stand for instead of making themselves "whores" to these two parties. I try to vote for the person that I feel would best represent my beliefs. It's hard not to feel at times that I have wasted a vote on a candidate that has no chance.Political News Writer answers:While I agree that the Democrats and the Republicans have too much power, I am not a fan of coalition governments where two or more parties have to join together to get elected.

I do think that the major media outlets

Belligerent Politics Political News Updates - No B.S. News Updates - Real Politics & News

No comments:

Post a Comment