Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Current Political Parties Articles

Lizzie asks…How can I learn about India's current Government structure?I'm trying to do research, but I have no idea clue about anything in India so I need to know how the current system works before anything else. I'm finding a lot of news articles, but nothing that can give me a good idea about the general picture.

What my paper needs to do is explore various political theories and explain the build-up to the current government system, so basically the current major political parties and their origins, major political figureheads, the system of governing, and some brief political history.

I need all the information to be citable, so preferably no wikipedia. How do I go about this?Political News Writer answers:Google the termsMichael

Belligerent Politics Political News Updates - No B.S. News Updates - Real Politics & News

No comments:

Post a Comment