Thursday, August 16, 2012

Political Parties Views On Death Penalty

Michael asks…What are your views on....................?What are your views on abortion and a women's right to choose? How about the death penalty? Also, if you don't mind, could you please say what political party you support, and what your religion is? i just want to see what different people think about this. Thanks :)
If anyone is wondering, I do not believe in abortion or a women's right to choose. I only support the death penalty in certain circumstances. I support the Republican party, and I am Roman Catholic.
:)Political News Writer answers:I am a Christian. I am a Republican. I do not at agree with abortion, or a woman's right to choose, for obvious reasons. I do not think it is our call to say who lives and who dies. It is

Belligerent Politics Political News Updates - No B.S. News Updates - Real Politics & News

No comments:

Post a Comment