Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Images Of Political Parties

Carol asks…Indians: If Mohandas Karamchand "Gandhi" is alive today, would he feel ashamed of his "image"in currency notes?Replies in lighter vein are always appreciated.

Some of my wellwishers send messages to me "Why you always mentioning 'Joyful/satirical/jovial/hilarious replies etc'. For them, my clarification is that as on date I am fed up with these political parties behaving. Hence I want to have some fun to relax myself(which, after all, I can do, like you people!!!)Political News Writer answers:Haahhhaaaaa.

Super questions.

If gandhi is alive?

No need to print his image ....

Since, he will be insulted and his importance will be reduced and will be in some Ashrams.

I am telling this really.

This is applicable to anna

Belligerent Politics Political News Updates - No B.S. News Updates - Real Politics & News

No comments:

Post a Comment